Angular Dev App
Front-end development is very important to proper web development and hiring a true professional will save time and money. Since the main goal of the front-end is to attract more users, an underperforming site will have serious ramifications to the company’s success
Angular developer is working on a client side of software. I can create a full-fledged UI service for websites, as well as web-based apps. Angular dev usually works with modules and components creation, and I have over ten years connecting these module components to build functional software.
When you hire me, you get someone with knowledge of:
- CSS and JS methods for providing high-performance visual effects
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques
- Building custom, general use modules and components
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production
- Documenting the code properly using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating end-to-end test suites for all components and run them using test frameworks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
I believe knowing tech is only one piece of the puzzle. I always keep professional communication. I ask people to speak with me clearly and without thinking, if I would take something personally.
My mission is to make your product successful, that’s all I care about. Great communication is the key to a productive workflow.I work 30-60 hours per week.